Mark

Mark
This is the angel I'm hoping will be my son!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pampered Chef, 31 and book sale!

Well, it's been a few days since my last post so I thought I would take a minute and update you. I have submitted my application for the home study!! So, please pray that it gets approved and that it goes quickly and well! I think the next big hurdle is the dossier, so for those of you that have done one I would appreciate any advice you have to give.

I want to thank everyone that has offered their prayers and support in this journey. God is truly miraculous! I have been blessed to meet some new people who have adopted through RR and it has been very moving to hear their stories! I am also grateful to those who have offered to help me with fundraising. So many people have reached out to me and offered to help and I am truly touched! People have offered to hold Pampered Chef parties and donate their commission! Talk about a kindness! Everyone who is willing to host a 31 party for me my commission is going directly into Mark's adoption fund! I will also have a book sale for you book lovers. I love to read and have about a thousand books. I have some (maybe a couple hundred) that I am going to sell. I haven't finished weeding them out yet. It is so hard for me to get rid of books, but it's for a great cause!

That's all for now and I will keep you updated! Thank you for your support and prayers!

As always thank you for helping me bring Mark home!

No comments:

Post a Comment