Mark

Mark
This is the angel I'm hoping will be my son!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2012! It's going to be a great year! I hope you all had a fantastic New Year's Even and a great first day of the New Year! I myself took today to relax and do nothing! I go back to work tomorrow, so I took one last day of...wait a minute it wasn't a true nothing day. I did a lot of cooking! Not just NYD food, but I also put a beef stew in the crock pot. I'm not sure how it will turn out as I realized as I was putting everything in there that I didn't have any beef stock, so I used beef consumme and a half cup of Marsala wine. We'll see how it turns out.

Since I go back to work tomorrow I probably will not be posting every day, but I will keep you updated! There isn't much I can really say until I find out about the home study. So, I will keep you posted!

As always thank you for helping bring Mark home!

No comments:

Post a Comment